Archive for March, 2014
When you’re online looking for premier resort accommodations in the Myrtle Beach area be sure to visit our Sandy Beach Oceanfront Resort. We have a total of 228 one, two and three bedroom luxurious condos available and just waiting for your arrival. Our condos include a kitchen, living and dining area and up to three full baths, many including a Jacuzzi tub. In addition, you’ll find that we have the best views of the coastline in the whole area, and not just of the ocean but of the 60 miles of beachfront, too!
Our modern resort consists of two resort towers –the Magnolia Tower and our newer Palmetto Tower. The Palmetto tower is a 150 room addition to the existing 78 room Magnolia Building. Both towers have oceanfront rooms, rooms featuring Jacuzzi tubs, and a wide assortment of room types.
Each unit proudly boasts a warm, tiled entry to greet your arrival, a well-equipped kitchen and bath. In the Palmetto Tower you can enjoy features like stainless steel appliances and a washer and dryer. In keeping with the beautiful aesthetics of our resort’s eye-catching exterior, the interior rooms are beautifully decorated in beach decor. You’re sure to appreciate that our condos are all non-smoking for the pleasure and comfort of all our guests. When you stay with us you’ll recognize that we provide absolute luxury and complete comfort – two things you won’t find at every Myrtle Beach resort.
Our custom rooms are equipped with comforting furniture and heavenly bedding, private Jacuzzis, flat screen TVs and spacious floor plans. When you stay with us and you can choose between oceanfront rooms and ocean view rooms. We provide a well-equipped fitness room for all of our guests to enjoy.
Our lifestyle amenities will keep everyone in the family engaged with the indoor/outdoor pool, a children’s interactive deck and pool area with dump buckets and waterfall umbrellas, and a very relaxing lazy river.
You’re like that you’ll be within walking distance to everything there is to experience in downtown Myrtle Beach. Be sure to take a stroll down the boardwalk and enjoy a ride on the SkyWheel. If you’re into golf, you won’t want to miss playing on our many championship courses we have in the area. Take a day and go shopping in the many specialty stores and malls in the area then come back and just relax and unwind by the pool. You’re going to be super glad you’ve chosen Sandy Beach Oceanfront Resort for your luxury beach accommodations this year. If we can be of any assistance please don’t hesitate to call us at 800-844-6534 at your convenience.
We know when you’re making vacation plans you want accommodations that you can trust to be everything they were advertised to be. When only a quality beach resort will do, take a look at Sandy Beach Oceanfront Resort right here in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
1. “Perfect Location Hotel. Clean Room. Very Spacious. Front Desk Friendly. I’ve Stayed Here Many Times No Complaints!” – Shanice McCullough
2. “My husband and I have stayed at SBR for the last few years. Everything is always perfect!” – Danny Gee
3. “Last week for the first time we stayed an entire week at SB. We stayed on the 11th floor in the 3 bedroom suite. It was clean! Perfect temperature. Whatever we needed the front desk made sure we got it.” “Housekeeping was so friendly and they did a fantastic job each day with our room:) They have 9 pools and each one remained clean.” – Felicia Ramadan
4. “My family of four stayed at the Sandy Beach Resort from 9/9-9/14/09. We got a great rate on a one-bedroom Angle Side View condo. The Hotel is breathtaking. It is one of the newer hotels in MB with plenty to do…The condo was very spacious and the four of us fit comfortably. The full kitchen including an oven saved us a ton of money as we cooked almost all of our meals. (Wal-Mart is less than 5 mins away!) The hotel has three pools: two Jacuzzi’s (along with one in the condo) a lazy river and a children’s play area.” – A Google User
5. “Our family stays at the Sandy Beach Resort every year for our annual family reunion trip. Sandy Beach is an amazing resort with a wonderful price point. We normally stay in the 3br king deluxe suite and it is more than enough space for a family of six. The service is great and the location is walking distance to area restaurants and family kingdom amusement part. We love Sandy Beach!” – A Zagat User
6. “Love this place! Always do a great job with reservations. Always clean. Will always stay here.” – Terri Mcknight
7. “Perfect getaway weekend! My husband and I stayed in a Deluxe one bedroom in the Palmetto tower. It was great and we loved our stay.” – A Google User
8. “So impressive!!!!! Everything was just as it appeared on the brochure. Beaches was clean, pools was clean. Hot tub was hot. It was family friendly, and staff was friendly. Nicest hotels on the beach. Planning on taking the whole family next year!! Didn’t want to leave. Cant wait to go back!” – A Google User
9. “My favorite place out of all. Close to everything. NIce people. Great amenities. Awesome rooms with great views. Couldn’t have asked for a better vacation!” – A Zagat User
10. “Would come back here in a split second!!! Had to get a very last minute reservation as the original hotel we checked in was sub-par. Not only did they honor my request for an ocean view room, it was a suite. More like a condo than a hotel room. Staff was very nice and accommodating on all levels. Great pools, very well maintained, wonderful location. Had a child’s pool and a lazy river…..nice for a family.” – A Google User
Recent Blog Post:
Affordable Shows and Nightlife in Myrtle Beach
June 30th, 2014 in
Things to do
Vacations are about making memories and when you go out to enjoy the nightlife around Myrtle Beach you’ll be making memories then, too. There are plenty of affordable shows and nightlife in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas. Whether you’re listening to live music or dancing under the stars, this is your vacation so be… Read More »