quality resorts in Myrtle Beach
We know when you’re making vacation plans you want accommodations that you can trust to be everything they were advertised to be. When only a quality beach resort will do, take a look at Sandy Beach Oceanfront Resort right here in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
1. “Perfect Location Hotel. Clean Room. Very Spacious. Front Desk Friendly. I’ve Stayed Here Many Times No Complaints!” – Shanice McCullough
2. “My husband and I have stayed at SBR for the last few years. Everything is always perfect!” – Danny Gee
3. “Last week for the first time we stayed an entire week at SB. We stayed on the 11th floor in the 3 bedroom suite. It was clean! Perfect temperature. Whatever we needed the front desk made sure we got it.” “Housekeeping was so friendly and they did a fantastic job each day with our room:) They have 9 pools and each one remained clean.” – Felicia Ramadan
4. “My family of four stayed at the Sandy Beach Resort from 9/9-9/14/09. We got a great rate on a one-bedroom Angle Side View condo. The Hotel is breathtaking. It is one of the newer hotels in MB with plenty to do…The condo was very spacious and the four of us fit comfortably. The full kitchen including an oven saved us a ton of money as we cooked almost all of our meals. (Wal-Mart is less than 5 mins away!) The hotel has three pools: two Jacuzzi’s (along with one in the condo) a lazy river and a children’s play area.” – A Google User
5. “Our family stays at the Sandy Beach Resort every year for our annual family reunion trip. Sandy Beach is an amazing resort with a wonderful price point. We normally stay in the 3br king deluxe suite and it is more than enough space for a family of six. The service is great and the location is walking distance to area restaurants and family kingdom amusement part. We love Sandy Beach!” – A Zagat User
6. “Love this place! Always do a great job with reservations. Always clean. Will always stay here.” – Terri Mcknight
7. “Perfect getaway weekend! My husband and I stayed in a Deluxe one bedroom in the Palmetto tower. It was great and we loved our stay.” – A Google User
8. “So impressive!!!!! Everything was just as it appeared on the brochure. Beaches was clean, pools was clean. Hot tub was hot. It was family friendly, and staff was friendly. Nicest hotels on the beach. Planning on taking the whole family next year!! Didn’t want to leave. Cant wait to go back!” – A Google User
9. “My favorite place out of all. Close to everything. NIce people. Great amenities. Awesome rooms with great views. Couldn’t have asked for a better vacation!” – A Zagat User
10. “Would come back here in a split second!!! Had to get a very last minute reservation as the original hotel we checked in was sub-par. Not only did they honor my request for an ocean view room, it was a suite. More like a condo than a hotel room. Staff was very nice and accommodating on all levels. Great pools, very well maintained, wonderful location. Had a child’s pool and a lazy river…..nice for a family.” – A Google User
"Once again I was not disappointed staying at the Sandy Beach Resort. I have tried staying at other hotels so save a little bit of money, but always end up leaving that place even before we spend the night, and driving to the Sandy Beach Resort where we know it is clean and friendly."
Amy | NY
Recent Blog Post:
Happy Holidays from All of Us at Sandy Beach Oceanfront Resort!
December 16th, 2016 in
With Christmas fast approaching we hope you’re taking the time to enjoy the many festivities the area has to offer. Excitement fills the air this time of year and not just for the kids! There are sales galore and many people are rushing around trying to find that perfect last minute gifts so they can… Read More »